jueves, 14 de febrero de 2013

Be mine. Candy Heart.

I'm tired, exhausted. I no longer need to close my eyes to sleep, to dream but I need to in order to rest.
And I don't want to go to sleep without looking into your eyes.

Link.

I don't want to fight any longer, not against you. However, I can't quite easily give up fighting for you.
I am sick, and confused. You've made a mess of my mind but I'm afraid there's no cure for your illness. I am host of the most powerful virus, you.

I know your vision of the world and am flattered to know you find my special from the crowd.
It hasn't exactly been said by your mouth but I've known, all this time.
What else is there out there? When in your eyes, I'm pretty, I'm bright.
You make me shine, you make me smile and all I need is you tonight.

I'll keep fighting. I won't give up.
If your feelings for her were real, you wouldn't have kept it all this time.
So let me try, let me try.
Put your lips next, close to mine's.
All there is, right here, right now
is you and me, lover's in the night.

(A weird diary-poem-song; for you, my love.)

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario