miércoles, 9 de enero de 2013

Support.

"Who are you?" I ask in silence, staring to him, through him.
He looks at me with that beautiful smile I love slowly fading on his lips. "What?"
I stay quiet and turn around.
"Well, it isn't my fault you're... you're... moody! That is."
"Huh. I am moody? I cannot believe you said that."
"But it is true. You're... angry at me for no reason or you're angry and taking it out with me! You shouldn't. I can help you."
I close my eyes in deep disbelief. I couldn't hold on tighter to my first question, who-was-he?
"You can help me by listening and understanding that I haven't been and am not angry. I am not angry."
"Well then you've had a bad day and you're blaming me about it."
I turn around, in sudden anger.
"It is not fair! Yes. I believe that it isn't" My voice went up a few levels and I make the best effort to keep myself calm. "You're... you haven't been fair to me. You know I'm worried and nervous... there has not been a day since the beginning of the year that I don't freak at some time of the day. I freak and panic and worry. I do. I will, but you don't understand that. And you say nothing! But I am pretty sure you think I am stupid for wasting so much... mind, time on that! I can't think of anything else. It's my future in the line even if you don't like it or don't care."

I wish you helped.
I wish you believed in me a little bit more.
And I wish I wasn't as selfish to wish for that.

2 comentarios: